Why register and subscribe?
- Connect with people facing the same challenges quickly.
- Discover and learn from innovations through a dedicated collection of case studies, shared resources and contributions accumulated since 2002. Don’t attempt to reinvent, refer here, learn from others output then determine how to utilise your resources effectively and wisely.
- Find answers. This community network is full of expertise for sharing opinions and advice. Post questions on the discussion boards, collaborate and interact with fellow subscribers.
- Log in, personalise your profile settings and get involved.
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts to counter over sensitive email filters. Otherwise you risk missing circulars to your email inbox. Occasionally they will be found in your default “Junk” folder.
- Access to the Shared Resources requires secondary approval so there may be a slight delay in processing.
After all this platform and collection of resources is free to access! If you’re modernising public services how can you afford to miss out?
Subscribe for free
Register For This Site