More about resources here online…
This resource contains accumulated contributions shared by and with the growing community of participants evolving from Public Sector Forums conference, workshop, discussion and editorial output since 2002.
You may well have participated before, if not you are joining a community dedicated to reshaping, modernising and improving the delivery of public services.
As an independent community evolving from eGov initiatives the resources provide an insight into how innovation and technology enablement supports new methods of working for local communities. You can scroll down to preview and identify the scope of categorised content and resources.
Register here for full access to an expansive collection of:
You will find upto date multi media material accumulated and blended with historic and ongoing output.
Once registered the relaunched interactive Public Sector Forum discussion board enables you to engage, connect and interact with other people online again sharing like for like objectives, constraints and challenges.
This evolving knowledge base and platform is provided to support innovation and collaboration through sharing and learning as a shared resource amongst subscribers and members of this community.
Channels for reaching and engaging with this community
- 1,900+ professionals forming the LinkedIn group - articles published on PSFBuzz feed to subscribers of the PSF LinkedIn Group;
- 2,000+ members of the twitterati on the PSFBuzz twitter feed – regular announcements feeding to subscribers;
- 5,000+ on regular circulations - features display in fortnightly circulars to 5,000+ community subscribers;
- 20,000+ participants in event output – polls, research and evolving output for active participants since 2002;
- 27,000+ visitors / 98,000+ page views every quarter – articles,resources and reports published online.
Subscribe for free
Register For This Site
Latest Forum Discussions
- Resourcing Projects and Programmes
- Recruitment and selection practices in the public sector
- Open source CMS
- Openness Is A Matter of Perspective
- UK Buzz Index for October 2011
- Mobile Government, Citizens & Data - Interim survey report
- Next Generation mGovernment Services – Learning and sharing how Gov’ is connecting, engaging and reaching people effectively over mobile digital networks and devices.