Event Registration – Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Public Networks (Public Sector Forums) event registration Legal Mumbo Jumbo aka Terms and Conditions.
1. In these Terms and conditions ‘the Company’ means Public Networks Ltd (www.psfbuzz.org.uk, www.publicsectorforums.co.uk, www.pscsf.org.uk and ‘the Client’ (which expressions shall include any principal on whose behalf the Client Delegate Order Form overleaf (‘the Delegate Order’) is signed means the person, firm, company or organisation placing the order. Persons signing the Delegate Order shall be deemed to have authority so to do from the person, firm, company or organisation on whose behalf they are acting or purporting to act.
2. Orders placed with the Company shall constitute a contract when the Client either signs the Order, confirms acceptance by email or places a booking using our on line facility. When placing your booking using our on line facility if you complete using the wrong classification your ticket will be automatically charged and amended to the correct classification and cost.
3. The Company will issue an invoice in advance of the Event for all registration bookings for delegates resident in the UK. Payment Terms are 14 days from date of invoice or immediately if the contract is signed within 4 weeks prior the Event. Overseas clients must pay for their ticket at the point of placing their booking, no refunds will be processed in respect of these bookings. Payments made by cheque will incur a £5 processing fee.
4. Save for where the Event is cancelled by the Company, the Company shall only provide full refunds in respect of tickets where the Company receives written notice of cancellation at least 28 days before the Event is scheduled to take place (see point 14).
5. The Client is liable for all collection and litigation costs and fees if the Company instructs a third party or litigation to collect non payment of the invoice.
6. The Company will clearly state in event related literature what the delegate fees cover. For events lasting for one day refreshments throughout the day are provided during specified breaks only. It is the delegates’ responsibility to inform the Company Events Team of any special dietary requirements no later than 7 days before the start of the event they are attending. Where delegates do not inform the Company of any special requirements, the Company cannot be held responsible.
7. The Company Endeavours to cater for all delegates, however should a delegate have any special needs, i.e. wheel chair access, delegates should contact the Company with full details no later than 2 weeks before the start of the event they are attending.
8. The company reserves the right to vary or cancel an Event where the occasion necessitates.
9. Delegate tickets may be transferred to another date or event, but only at the discretion of the Company.
10. The Client order upon signature acts as confirmation and delegate ticket. The company will issue a delegate badge upon the Client checking in at the delegate registration desk on the morning of the event.
11. Event documentation is distributed at delegate registration.
12. The company will forward venue details (address, maps, car parking instructions and travel directions) no later than one week before the event the Client is attending takes place.
13. Once a delegate has been registered, the booking is strictly for the person named on the registration form. If a delegate/organization (the Client) wishes to make any changes to the booking (i.e. change of delegate name), all requests should be put in writing and forwarded to the Events Team at the Company’s office in advance of the event. Failure to do so will result in invoices being issued for both delegates.
14. Should a different person attend the event to that named on the delegate booking form, without prior agreement with the Company, then the Company will treat this as an additional delegate and will invoice accordingly. To avoid this, please adhere to the Company’s cancellation policy.
15. The Client shall have the right to cancel the order within 7 days of the date hereon. However, the Client has no right to cancel if the order is placed within 28 days of the event. Notice must be given in writing by the Client using Recorded Delivery Post, other than aforesaid the Order is binding on the Client and payment is due in full.
16. The company reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the premises for any reason where necessary. The Company may also have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons at the event.
17. Save for where the Company’s prior written consent has been obtained, the use of photographic equipment is not allowed. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited including (without limitation) recording of any data, information or results of or relating to the Event and any participant. As a condition of entry to the Event you assign (by way of a present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings you make at the Event to the Company.
18. The Company is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the bearer except where any loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees or agents.
19. No unauthorised trading is permitted within the venue.
20. In the interests of public safety, the Company reserves the right to request the Client to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event. No admission or re-admission is permitted after the end of the Event.
21. Data Protection: The Company may periodically contact you with details of programmes and services that may be of interest to you and may pass your details to other companies within the Company’s group and selected clients. Please write to the Company if you do not wish to be included in this activity.
22. If for any reason part of these terms and conditions are unenforceable, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
23. Contracts between the Client and the Company shall be governed by English Law and the Client and the Company submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24(a) Any payment due under the Order shall be made in full without set off or counterclaim.
(b) In the event of non payment or non compliance of our payment terms then the Client shall be responsible for all legal, collection and debt recovery fees and costs.
25. Disputes must be raised within 10 working days from the date of the invoice. Details of a dispute must be given in writing, (letters, fax and emails are acceptable forms of notification). Physical proof of delivery may be requested.
26. The Client gives consent to The Company to carry out a credit search on the partners and directors of the organisation now or at a future date. The credit search will be recorded by the agency and may be disclosed to subsequent enquirers.
27. If your ticket is complimentary there will be a £35 administration charge if you do not attend the event.
28. The company will organise and stage the event in a professional manner, however the company will not be held responsible if any speaker or anyone scheduled to take part in the event programme withdraws their participation in the Event.