Engaging with this community. Raise your enquiry here.
PSFBuzz serves an evolving community of practitioners dedicated to improving public services.
Core competencies include:
- ICT / Technical;
- Strategic; and
Who does this reach? How?
Channels for reaching and engaging with this community
- 1,900+ professionals forming the LinkedIn group - articles published on PSFBuzz feed to subscribers of the PSF LinkedIn Group;
- 2,000+ members of the twitterati on the PSFBuzz twitter feed – regular announcements feeding to subscribers;
- 5,000+ on regular circulations - features display in fortnightly circulars to 5,000+ community subscribers;
- 20,000+ participants in event output – polls, research and evolving output for active participants since 2002;
- 27,000+ visitors / 98,000+ page views every quarter – articles,resources and reports published online.
- Share audio and visual media, text, photo images, brochure documents, announcements, PR.
- Coordinate and share webcasts with subscribers.
eMail here or phone Gary Marston on 07791 198162
Another option to consider?
Create, review and submit your free listing to the PSFBuzz Marketplace Directory in minutes.
Subscribe for free
Register For This Site
Latest Forum Discussions
- Resourcing Projects and Programmes
- Recruitment and selection practices in the public sector
- Open source CMS
- Openness Is A Matter of Perspective
- UK Buzz Index for October 2011
- Mobile Government, Citizens & Data - Interim survey report
- Next Generation mGovernment Services – Learning and sharing how Gov’ is connecting, engaging and reaching people effectively over mobile digital networks and devices.