Progress report on the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) recommendations, which were published in the PAC’s 16th report of session 2007/8 Government on the Internet: Progress in delivering information and services online (March 2008).
The Central Office of Information (COI) has delivered the standards and guidance requested and the report should be read in conjunction with them:
- Measuring website costs
- Measuring website usage
- Measuring website quality
- Delivering inclusive websites
The 2010/11 report covers websites run by ministerial and non‑ministerial government departments as well as their executive agencies, non‑departmental public bodies and other arm’s‑length public bodies.
- Reporting on progress: Central government websites 2010/11 in PDF Format
- Website metric: Central government websites 2010/11 in CSV format
- Website metric: Central government websites 2010/11 in XLS format
Subscribe for free
Register For This Site
Latest Forum Discussions
- Resourcing Projects and Programmes
- Recruitment and selection practices in the public sector
- Open source CMS
- Openness Is A Matter of Perspective
- UK Buzz Index for October 2011
- Mobile Government, Citizens & Data - Interim survey report
- Next Generation mGovernment Services – Learning and sharing how Gov’ is connecting, engaging and reaching people effectively over mobile digital networks and devices.