SHAPE (Strategic Health Asset Planning and Evaluation) is a web enabled, evidence based application which informs and supports the strategic planning of services and physical assets across a whole health economy.
The Strategic Health Asset Planning and Evaluation application:
- Links national datasets for clinical analysis, public health, primary care and demographic data with estates performance and facilities location;
- Enables interactive investigations by SHAs, PCTs, Providing Trusts, GP practices, commissioning consortia and Local Authorities;
- Supports key policy initiatives such as QIPP, JSNA and Transforming Community Services;
- Provides you with a range of flexible capabilities; you drive it in the direction you want it to go.
New look SHAPE has been launched
SHAPE has changed the way it looks and acts, so that it now:
- has improved navigation so that is it easier to find what you are looking for;
- includes a set of predefined indicators so information of interest to you can be easily identified and also benchmarked;
- can easily identify outliers so can see quickly where there are opportunities for improvement for your organisation;
- has maps central to the application so that all data can be described visually on a map;
- includes downloadable reports which summarise your organisation’s performance on a range of indicators from hospital activity to deprivation to estate performance;
- provides an improved drive time and distance travelled options;
- includes a knowledge exchange so users can find out how best to use the site and get instant help from the helpdesk.
|Download and view the new SHAPE flyer (1.1Mb pdf file)|
Subscribe for free
Register For This Site
Latest Forum Discussions
- Recruitment and selection practices in the public sector
- Open source CMS
- Openness Is A Matter of Perspective
- UK Buzz Index for October 2011
- Mobile Government, Citizens & Data - Interim survey report
- Next Generation mGovernment Services – Learning and sharing how Gov’ is connecting, engaging and reaching people effectively over mobile digital networks and devices.
- Building Security and Cost Savings into Shared Networks for Local Government