• Peter Grogan said:
Anyone out there undergone a CoCo 4.1 audit from “Buying Solutions” since they took over from Siemens in April 2011
Has anyone been given a date for an audit?
• Paul Woodruff said:
We received an email this week informing us we needed to submit our CoCo by September. I get the impression there has not been much of a handover from Siemens as we had outstanding issues from our previous 4.1 assessment but no reference made to those issues.
• Steve Wride said :
We recieved our first 4.1 approval at the beginning of June. I have to say it was a much more straight forward and painless exercise compared with last years version 3 process with Siemans. No site visit required a simple email submission process.
Subscribe for free
Register For This Site
Latest Forum Discussions
- Recruitment and selection practices in the public sector
- Open source CMS
- Openness Is A Matter of Perspective
- UK Buzz Index for October 2011
- Mobile Government, Citizens & Data - Interim survey report
- Next Generation mGovernment Services – Learning and sharing how Gov’ is connecting, engaging and reaching people effectively over mobile digital networks and devices.
- Building Security and Cost Savings into Shared Networks for Local Government