Statements identified in this draft business plan indicate the council is steering towards developing shared services however it wouldn’t appear to be limited to organisations in the public sector,
“There is a desire to integrate or share back-office and support services with other public bodies, and where possible, sectors”
HR and payroll service sharing will be expanded whilst rationalisation of ICT support independently will attribute savings of £185,000 in 2011/2012, and £395,000 between 2012 and 2015.
Subscribe for free
Register For This Site
Latest Forum Discussions
- Resourcing Projects and Programmes
- Recruitment and selection practices in the public sector
- Open source CMS
- Openness Is A Matter of Perspective
- UK Buzz Index for October 2011
- Mobile Government, Citizens & Data - Interim survey report
- Next Generation mGovernment Services – Learning and sharing how Gov’ is connecting, engaging and reaching people effectively over mobile digital networks and devices.