….to the new home of Public Sector Forums (PSF).
Connecting a community dedicated to raising awareness of how, where and why technology assets, resources and facilities can be utilised or shared better to improve public service delivery and support the policies of government.
Exploring how people and processes adapt to the deployment of evolving technology – online engagement and the internet; sharing, protecting or governing information and data; mobility and geo location systems; and much more.
Aligned, connected and engaged with:
•Public Sector – Thought leaders, innovators, service and programme specialists (deploying, specifying, sourcing and procuring systems and services) from within organisations, associations and consultants.
•ICT/Technology Industry – Thought leaders, evangelists and those responsible for engaging, aligning systems and maintaining relationships within the public sector (ranging from functions such as business development, sales, marketing to those technically responsible for deploying, supporting and developing technology platforms).
•Coordinating informative market research and analysis.
•Connecting people, focus groups and concepts.
•Developing knowledge sharing platforms via publications of resources online and PR campaigns across a range of online social and interactive media channels.
•Scheduling national and regional face to face forum and learning events.
Would you like to learn more?
Latest Forum Discussions
- Recruitment and selection practices in the public sector
- Open source CMS
- Openness Is A Matter of Perspective
- UK Buzz Index for October 2011
- Mobile Government, Citizens & Data - Interim survey report
- Next Generation mGovernment Services – Learning and sharing how Gov’ is connecting, engaging and reaching people effectively over mobile digital networks and devices.
- Building Security and Cost Savings into Shared Networks for Local Government
Subscribe for free
Register For This Site